- Designs, develops and tests computer, printer drivers and/or embedded software
- Analyzes requirements, identifies required work and estimates development tasks
- Works in conjunction with hardware and systems engineering teams to ensure the solution meets operational requirements
- Creates product documentation inputs for technical writers
- Work with the manufacturing organization to make sure new product firmware and features are smoothly integrated into production.
- Help provide training for service and application groups
- Other duties as required
Experience and Skills:
- 3 + years (or equivalent) of related software and firmware development
- C/C++/Java application development for embedded systems
- Experience with real time programming and development
- Experience with 16 and 32 bit microcontrollers
- Agile and OO knowledge and programming experience
- Flexible and able to learn and use new technologies
- Ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently and get things done
- Familiar with Window and Linux as development platforms
- RTOS development experience
- Familiar with hardware interfacing techniques for sensor inputs and stepper motor control
- development experience with embedded Linux
- Android and/or IOS programming experience
- Wireless application development experience
- Windows and Cups printer device driver experience
- Visual Studio experience with VB, C#, C++
- TCP/IP / Wireless stack implementation experience
- Cross-platform Linux programming experience
- ARM, Renesas, and MicroChip experience
Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent is required. Master’s preferred.
Please send your inquiries to: email@example.com (Principals only please)
- Work with new products to gain knowledge of the operation and integration of those products for customer applications.
- Test and debug printer code while working with software engineers.
- Develop documentation for products and software.
- Test and debug printer drivers.
Major Areas of Accountability:
- Develop knowledge of new products in order to help customers integrate those products.
- Test products and driver software in order to determine the functionality for customer applications.
- Use documentation skills to create specifications and support documents for the customer service and support of the sales effort.
- Provide analytic and investigative skills for the purpose of debugging code.
- Work independently and be self motivated.
- Assist with the development of new hardware and software platforms.
- Coordinate work schedules and priorities with others involved in the product development cycle.
Associates degree in computer science or similar technical field. Knowledge of driver installation and use for Windows, Linux, Android, and OS X. Basic knowledge of computer hardware and peripherals. Experience with Microsoft Office products.
Please send your inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job SummaryThe Buyer is a professional who is our expert in material management and price negotiations. The main duty of a Buyer is to purchase goods and parts/products for the company. The aim is to buy quality products at the best possible price.
Major Areas of Accountability
- Determine best source for acquiring parts.
- Communicate with parts suppliers to carry out purchase.
- Has to keep a detailed record of the inventory of parts stored with the company.
- Checks availability of parts in inventory.
- Deals in the procedures of faulty parts replacement from suppliers.
- Meets with sales and marketing to review product forecast.
- Performs market research to find quality suppliers.
- Participates in the development of written policies and procedures pertaining to procurement and cost control.
- Uses company inventory system (Macola) to record the parts ordered and received.
QualificationsBachelor’s degree in a related field with 3 – 5 years experience in a Manufacturing firm.
- Should know how to analyze technical data in suppliers’ proposals.
- Must be good communicator and negotiator.
- Have solid mathematical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Understand supply chain management.
- Be able to carryout financial analyses.
- Willingness to be a team member.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /yearPlease send your inquiries to: email@example.com