Microcom Corporation manufactures heavy-duty thermal printers that are designed to meet specific thermal printing needs. We build every thermal printer to deliver industry-leading performance. Our barcode label and ticket printers as well as our custom designed thermal printers are intended for OEM, kiosks and other thermal printing applications.
- An industry leading innovator in thermal printing technology and solutions since 1982.
- All of our printers are engineered, manufactured, and supported from our Columbus, Ohio facility.
- A complete product offering consisting of desktop, open frame, and kiosk style thermal printers and engines.
- Unparalleled customer service - before, during, and after the sale.
- Our Mission is to create long term customer relationships by engineering and manufacturing the industry’s most cost effective and highest quality thermal printing solutions.
- Our Vision is to provide our customers with products that add significant value to the processes of data collection, product identification, customer engagement, and information management.
- We are committed, and ready, to provide our customers with the best solutions and support needed for them to achieve optimum results.
"We use other printers at Ticket Philadelphia and they tend to need constant maintenance. The Microcom printer we are using was setup for use with Tessitura in the exact same way as our other printers. It runs longer without any hitches. The main thing we like is the portability and ease of use. We use our Microcom printer for all our remote box office set-ups and our box office staff is very pleased with its performance.
- Microcom Corporation Releases Model 814M, 8.5” Thermal Kiosk Printer for Healthcare, Wayfinding, Boarding Pass, Retail, and Other Applications
- Microcom Corporation to Present New 428plus Ticketing Series Printers at INTIX Annual Conference and Exhibition
- Microcom Corporation Prepares to Unveil New 428plus Ticketing Series Printers at ASTC Annual Conference