Microcom Corporation manufactures heavy-duty thermal printers that are designed to meet specific thermal printing needs. We build every thermal printer to deliver industry-leading performance. Our barcode label and ticket printers as well as our custom designed thermal printers are intended for OEM, kiosks and other thermal printing applications.
- An industry leading innovator in thermal printing technology and solutions since 1982.
- All of our printers are engineered, manufactured, and supported from our Columbus, Ohio facility.
- A complete product offering consisting of desktop, open frame, and kiosk style thermal printers and engines.
- Unparalleled customer service - before, during, and after the sale.
- Our Mission is to create long term customer relationships by engineering and manufacturing the industry’s most cost effective and highest quality thermal printing solutions.
- Our Vision is to provide our customers with products that add significant value to the processes of data collection, product identification, customer engagement, and information management.
- We are committed, and ready, to provide our customers with the best solutions and support needed for them to achieve optimum results.
- Microcom Corporation Releases Model 814M, 8.5” Thermal Kiosk Printer for Healthcare, Wayfinding, Boarding Pass, Retail, and Other Applications
- Microcom Corporation to Present New 428plus Ticketing Series Printers at INTIX Annual Conference and Exhibition
- Microcom Corporation Prepares to Unveil New 428plus Ticketing Series Printers at ASTC Annual Conference