Microcom Corporation manufactures heavy-duty thermal printers that are designed to meet specific thermal printing needs. We build every thermal printer to deliver industry-leading performance. Our barcode label and ticket printers as well as our custom designed thermal printers are intended for OEM, kiosks and other thermal printing applications.
- An industry leading innovator in thermal printing technology and solutions since 1982.
- All of our printers are engineered, manufactured, and supported from our Columbus, Ohio facility.
- A complete product offering consisting of desktop, open frame, and kiosk style thermal printers and engines.
- Unparalleled customer service - before, during, and after the sale.
- Our Mission is to create long term customer relationships by engineering and manufacturing the industry’s most cost effective and highest quality thermal printing solutions.
- Our Vision is to provide our customers with products that add significant value to the processes of data collection, product identification, customer engagement, and information management.
- We are committed, and ready, to provide our customers with the best solutions and support needed for them to achieve optimum results.
Automated Solutions Corp.
"We REALLY appreciate the prompt attention (as usual from MICROCOM) in getting our old printer serviced. You went above and beyond..."
- Microcom Corporation Releases Model 814M, 8.5” Thermal Kiosk Printer for Healthcare, Wayfinding, Boarding Pass, Retail, and Other Applications
- Microcom Corporation to Present New 428plus Ticketing Series Printers at INTIX Annual Conference and Exhibition
- Microcom Corporation Prepares to Unveil New 428plus Ticketing Series Printers at ASTC Annual Conference