WORK WITH THE BEST
Microcom Corporation hires people who can help us become more successful. In return, we offer our associates a rewarding workplace and the opportunity to grow. Along with a competitive salary, we provide a comprehensive benefits package and a generous amount of paid time off. We’re not looking to just fill positions; we want people who are team-oriented, self motivated, and want to achieve something great.
Microcom Corporation offers a broad range of insurance programs to protect you and your family. These include comprehensive medical and dental coverages and supplemental company paid life insurance policies. Additionally we offer our associates 401K plans, paid time off, and a plant shutdown during the holidays.
Summary: Perform various assignments associated with the operation and support of all company products. Responsible for troubleshooting, customer training, and delivering direct customer service and assistance. Must possess understanding and knowledge of software applications so that they can help users by conducting software training and compiling end-user feedback. Responsible for providing technical support to the engineers involved in developing product solutions.
- Demonstrate advanced customer service skills and communicate clear explanations of problems to customers.
- Execute basic and advanced operations and troubleshooting on all aspects of company products.
- Utilize product and company specific software for data and tracking purposes.
- Comply with any and all company health, safety, and environmental policies.
- Proactively contribute to the team, engaging with interest and participation, maintaining a collaborative approach.
- Actively commit to personal and team development.
- Show moral courage, act with openness and honesty in all business dealings.
- Able to build and maintain effective and productive relationships with staff, leadership, business partners, and customers.
- Good communication.
- Able to manage time effectively, prioritize tasks, and achieve set targets.
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to operate troubleshooting and measurement equipment.
- Ability to interpret technical documentation.
- Independent worker with ability to perform effectively with little to no supervision.
- Able to work well under pressure and handle urgent and stressful situations.
- Independent worker with the ability to perform effectively with little to no supervision.
- Associates degree in related field.
- Previous applications support experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk, working on a computer.
- Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off Schedule, Including Sick Time