WORK WITH THE BEST
Microcom Corporation hires people who can help us become more successful. In return, we offer our associates a rewarding workplace and the opportunity to grow. Along with a competitive salary, we provide a comprehensive benefits package and a generous amount of paid time off. We’re not looking to just fill positions; we want people who are team-oriented, self motivated, and want to achieve something great.
Microcom Corporation offers a broad range of insurance programs to protect you and your family. These include comprehensive medical and dental coverages and supplemental company paid life insurance policies. Additionally we offer our associates 401K plans, paid time off, and a plant shutdown during the holidays.
- Designs, develops and tests computer, printer drivers and/or embedded software
- Analyzes requirements, identifies required work and estimates development tasks
- Works in conjunction with hardware and systems engineering teams to ensure the solution meets operational requirements
- Creates product documentation inputs for technical writers
- Work with the manufacturing organization to make sure new product firmware and features are smoothly integrated into production.
- Help provide training for service and application groups
- Other duties as required
Experience and Skills:
- 3 + years (or equivalent) of related software and firmware development
- C/C++/Java application development for embedded systems
- Experience with real time programming and development
- Experience with 16 and 32 bit microcontrollers
- Agile and OO knowledge and programming experience
- Flexible and able to learn and use new technologies
- Ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently and get things done
- Familiar with Window and Linux as development platforms
- RTOS development experience
- Familiar with hardware interfacing techniques for sensor inputs and stepper motor control
- Development experience with embedded Linux
- Android and/or IOS programming experience
- Wireless application development experience
- Windows and Cups printer device driver experience
- Visual Studio experience with VB, C#, C++
- TCP/IP / Wireless stack implementation experience
- Cross-platform Linux programming experience
- ARM, Renesas, and MicroChip experience
Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent is required.
Please send your inquiries to: email@example.com (Principals only please)
An Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V/SO.